By Naty Matos
Well, if you are reading this it means you survived the 1,000th time since the existence of humanity where the end of the world has been announced. I tell you something. In preparation for the world not to end the authors of GNFA have been popping out books like rabbits.
Yes, this group has had a lot of accomplishments during the last 12 months. But let me start by telling you more about GNFA. It stands for Grace and Faith Authors. This is an organization that houses the best Christian Indie Authors in the market.
We pride ourselves with bringing the message of the cross and providing clean reads for Christians and non-Christians. Let me highlight some of the things that we can count as blessings more than accomplishments in 2012.
- There were 95 books published amongst all the members of the group.
- Two of those books have been nominated for Book of the Year by The Book Club Network
- 2 other books achieved the #1 download in Amazon on their free day and another one reached #2
- We opened a Facebook group for our readers to connect with our authors and now we have 101 members of the GNF Readers Connection!
- There were 3 television appearances, 3 radio interviews, 1 magazine article and 1 newspaper article by some of our authors.
- Two books from some of our authors were released on Audiobooks.
- Our group count has grown to over 200 Christian Authors
I can tell you that our authors are already going full steam ahead in preparation for 2013. They will teach you, advise you, entertain you, comfort you and motivate you in the best way we know how, by writing good books.
But we couldn’t do any of this without you. So on this last day of 2012 I want to thank you for your support and following.
Happy New Year and have a blessed 2013!!!
Staci Stallings, Naty Matos & GNFA
- Happy Birthday GNFA!! (graceandfaith4u.com)